The FDA will host its annual Computational Science Symposium at the scenic Silver Spring Civic Center on March 19-20. The meeting will provide an update on standards, tools, and process initiatives across regulatory review. However, this year the conference is being organized by PhUSE instead of DIA, which promises a number of changes. The format of the meeting has been updated to establish collaborative working groups to address a number of current challenges. These workgroups will focus on the following:
- Working Group 1: Data Validation and Quality Assessment
- Working Group 2: Standardizing data within the Inspection Site Selection Process
- Working Group 3: Challenges of Integrating and Converting Data across Studies
- Working Group 4: Standards Implementation Issues with the CDISC Data Models
- Working Group 5: Development of Standard Scripts for Analysis and Programming
- Working Group 6. Non-Clinical Road-map and Impacts on Implementation
For more information or to sign up, visit PhUSE at http://www.phuse.eu/css.
We look forward to seeing you there!